A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Nguyen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Nguyen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An Thien Nguyen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. An T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. An Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. An Nguyen practices Emergency Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Emergency Physicians.