A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Pham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An T Pham MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. An T. Pham practice?
- Dr. An Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. An Pham practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.