A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Pham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans