A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Vu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An Cong Vu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. An C. Vu practice?
- Dr. An Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. An Vu practices General Practice near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg General Practitioners.