A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Andia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Andia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andia
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Andia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Andia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andia graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Andia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Andia MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Andia practice?
- Dr. Ana Andia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Andia practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.