A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Andia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Andia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Andia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andia graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Andia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Andia MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Andia practice?
- Dr. Ana Andia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Andia practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.