A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Aparicio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Aparicio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aparicio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aparicio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Aparicio, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aparicio graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid.
Dr. Aparicio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Manzano Aparicio MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Aparicio practice?
- Dr. Ana Aparicio has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Aparicio practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.