A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Apaza-Concha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apaza-Concha
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Apaza-Concha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Apaza-Concha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Apaza-Concha graduated from Universidad Nacional San Agustin Facultad De Medicina.
Dr. Apaza-Concha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Cecilia Apaza-Concha MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ana C. Apaza-Concha practice?
- Dr. Ana Apaza-Concha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Apaza-Concha practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Endocrinologists.