Dr. Ana Ballester-Fiallo MD Patient Reviews

3.1

May 27th, 2016
Don't waste your time
Just walked out of her office. After 2 1/2 hours wait, I think that's enough. This is a physician that obviously does not care about her patients. Just wished I had found these reviews first. Waited 2 to 3 months to get this appointment and now I get to start all over!

April 18th, 2016
Sick
I have been seeing this doc for over a year. Be prepared to wait for hours. 3 hours or more. And be put off when needing to see her for flare ups. Once I was told she is booked for 3 weeks. Finding another doc who understands the pain and problems of Ra

February 26th, 2013
RIDICULOUS WAIT
I can only say I wish I had read these reviews BEFORE wasting an entire day waiting on this doctor...that I NEVER saw. All I can say is she obviously has NO RESPECT for her patients...who would EXPECT someone to wait 4-5 HOURS , let alone in a dirty, CROWDED waiting room? I drove 1 1/2 hour for my appointment, at 2:00 ....at 5:15 I finally went up to the desk and said ' do u have any idea when I' m going to see the Dr.? I was told there were 2 people in the exam rooms AND 2 more BEFORE me...so I say ...so you mean it will be another hour or hour and a half? She says YES...I said I'm outta here...she said well we could reschedule BUT can't say it won't be the same thing ...I declined her offer!!! REALLY??? Don't waste your time here.

February 20th, 2013
She is all about the money, the wait time is ridiculous and she only hires interns and straight out of school MA's because they are cheaper. You would think that with most of her patients having bone and joint problems you wouldn't want them sitting or standing too long but not her! She makes her MA's schedule patients at 8:30 knowing she won't be in until her rounds are done at the hospital usually around 11:30-12. What a witch!! DO NOT GO TO HER!

August 16th, 2012
It's Hard enough being sick!
It's difficult to be sick or have a family member that is sick. It's even worse when your doctor schedules you for an 8:00am appointment and she does not get in to the office until 12:00pm or later. My mother has Rheumatoid and Osteo Arthritis. I've taken her to see this so called Dr. several times. The First time we waited three hours before the Doctor finally walked into the building. My mothers appointment was at 8:30am, The Dr. walked in at 11:45am. She was seen at 12:15pm and was out by 12:30pm. The second time four hours and 15 minutes. The appointment was at 8:30am. The Dr. finally walked in at 12:45pm. My mother was seen 30 minutes later. The third time we arrived at 11:00am to a waiting room full of uncomfortable and hungry patients that had been waiting since 8:00am. The Dr. still no where in sight. We waited till 12:30pm as several older couples left the waiting room. With the Dr. still "on her way" we finally left. We will never again go back to Ana Ballester-Fiallo.

July 2nd, 2012
MEDICAL INSURANCE..
JUST A LITTLE TIP! AS LONG AS YOU HAVE REGULAR INS SUCH AS HUMANA, ETC, THIS DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU, BUT SHE DOESN'T ACCEPT MEDICAID, AND THAT IS FINE, BUT IF YOU DO GO ON MEDICAID, AND YOU HAVE NOT SEEN HER WITHIN 7 YEARS, HER OFFICE WILL "SHREAD" YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS SO IF YOU NEED INFORMATION FROM THEM, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEM. FYI! I AM FINDING OUT THAT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE HUMANA, ETC INSURANCE, YOU CAN GO TO A MAJORITY OF THESE DOCTORS, BUT IF YOU HAVE TO GO ON MEDICAID OF ANY FORM, AND YOU DON'T SEE THEM WITHIN A "7" YEAR TIME FRAME, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETRIEVE THESE RECORDS BECAUSE THEY WILL BE GETTING RID OF THEM! BE SURE THAT YOU GET COPIES OF "EVERYTHING" WHEN YOU GO TO YOUR DOCTORS, BECAUSE CHANCES ARE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEM LATER!

July 2nd, 2011