A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Bejinez-Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Bejinez-Eastman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Bejinez-Eastman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejinez-Eastman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bejinez-Eastman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana G MD Bejinez-Eastman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana G. Bejinez-Eastman practice?
- Dr. Ana Bejinez-Eastman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ana Bejinez-Eastman practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.