A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Bracilovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Bracilovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bracilovic
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bracilovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Bracilovic, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracilovic graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bracilovic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana M Bracilovic MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Bracilovic practice?
- Dr. Ana Bracilovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Bracilovic practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Physiatrists.