Dr. Ana Anna Burgansky MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Burgansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Burgansky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgansky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burgansky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ana A. Burgansky practice?
Dr. Ana Burgansky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.