A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Capatina-Rata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Capatina-Rata is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Capatina-Rata graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Capatina-Rata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Madalina Capatina-Rata MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Capatina-Rata practice?
- Dr. Ana Capatina-Rata has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Capatina-Rata practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.