A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Cherry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Cherry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Cherry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Rosa Cherry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana R. Cherry practice?
- Dr. Ana Cherry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ana Cherry practices Family Medicine near Dixon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Dixon Primary Care Doctors.