A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Coll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Coll is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Coll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coll graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Coll has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Carolina Coll MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ana C. Coll practice?
- Dr. Ana Coll has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ana Coll practices Pediatrics near Exeter, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Tulare, CA.
See Exeter Pediatricians.