A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Concepcion-Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Concepcion-Medina is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Concepcion-Medina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Concepcion-Medina graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Concepcion-Medina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Reya A Concepcion-Medina MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ana R. Concepcion-Medina practice?
- Dr. Ana Concepcion-Medina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ana Concepcion-Medina practices Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.