A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Corcino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Corcino, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcino graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Corcino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
- Childrens Hosp Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Josefina Corcino MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ana J. Corcino practice?
- Dr. Ana Corcino has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Corcino practices Anesthesiology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Anesthesiologists.