A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana De Jesus Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Jesus Acosta
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. De Jesus Acosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. De Jesus Acosta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana M De Jesus Acosta MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. De Jesus Acosta practice?
- Dr. Ana De Jesus Acosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana De Jesus Acosta practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.