A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana De Jesus Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Jesus Acosta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Jesus Acosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. De Jesus Acosta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana M De Jesus Acosta MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. De Jesus Acosta practice?
- Dr. Ana De Jesus Acosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana De Jesus Acosta practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.