A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Duarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Duarte, Pediatric Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duarte graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Duarte has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duarte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Duarte practice?
Dr. Ana Duarte practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and Doral, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.