A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Duarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Duarte, Pediatric Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Port-Wine Stain
- Skin Cancer (Nevi and Melanomas)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duarte graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Duarte has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Margarita Duarte MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Duarte practice?
- Dr. Ana Duarte has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ana Duarte practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and Doral, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.