Dr. Ana Duarte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ana Duarte?

August 16th, 2017

Easy and quick

I love taking my son to NCH , it's so kid friendly. Dr. Ana Duarte's staff took care of my son's wart immediately. Check-out was quick and easy . Very friendly atmosphere

June 19th, 2015

Eczema is under control. Very happy!

Excellent. So happy that my child with severe eczema is now healed. Thank you Dr Duarte!

June 15th, 2015

Great staff and Pa's thank you for helping my child today.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive evaluation! We so appreciate great patients such as you!

June 11th, 2015

TERRIBLE!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you feel this way. Please call my office to give us more details, so we may better address your concerns. At the Children's Skin Center, patient care and satisfaction are our top priority! We hope to hear from you soon.

June 10th, 2015

Children's patient

It is incridible with your help i will fell good.Thank you Dr.AnaM.Duarte.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your positive review. We truly appreciate it!

May 18th, 2015

Dr Duarte was so very helpful with my son's severe acne! His self esteem was being affected and now after Accutane treatment he is back to being his usual happy and social self! Thank you!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your very positive feedback! We value every patient relationship we have and love what we do. Thank you for being a valued patient!

May 5th, 2015

EXCELLENT CARE

I was treated for skin tightening with laser , the results are great. My skin felt like a baby. The Pa and staff are so helpful looking forward to my next laser . Highly recommended.

April 1st, 2015

excellent care and courteous staff

March 24th, 2015

Excellent Staff and Physician

Thank you so much for the care of my child and his treatment . He left the office smiling

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive review. We are committed to the highest quality of care for every patient. I am happy that we were able to help your child.

March 24th, 2015

Super with hemangiomas. Using the latest treatment propranolol!!! My baby is so much better!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy that you are happy and that your child is feeling so much better.

March 6th, 2015

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

My son had a facial done with Kristen, lets start with she is ALWAYS running late, during the facial her nose was runny with snot (obviously she was sick and shouldn't be working), I thought her snot would drip on my sons face or mouth, just completely disgusted. And some man kept knocking on the door therefore she kept going in and out while she was treating my son, COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE especially since I'm paying out of pocket for this service. My family and I will not be returning.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review, I am so sorry for your experience, Kristen will no longer be with the practice as of April 1. Please call my office manager Michelle 305-215-0455 so we can make this up to you. We do have another aestetitician, Lastenia who is excellent.

October 21st, 2014

Disappointed

Dr. Duarte was highly recommended by several of her peers and and couple of my friends that were patients. They all said the same thing "make sure you have all of your questions ready for her because she moves extremely fast". So when the day came I arrived at her office and waited about 30 min and was walked into a room. 2 women, who never introduced themselves, began asking me several questions. I presumed they were nurses or medical assistants. So after a couple of minutes I asked them so when is Dr. Duarte coming to see my son? One of them said, I am Dr. Duarte. She was in the room for around 5 min so I had already lost 2 min of my time with her. I didn't like her bedside manner because it felt almost robotic. She obviously does this 100 times a day and if felt like she overbooks herself, which takes away from good doctor to patient time. It basically felt like a factory. So needless to say that was the last time I ever went.

Doctor's Response

Hi, Thank you for your comments. The Children's Skin Center is certainly a busy practice. However, I do care very much for all of my patients. So, I am very sorry you were left with a negative impression. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your concerns at 305-669-6555. Best regards, Ana Duarte, MD