Dr. Ana Duarte MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Miami, FL

September 2nd, 2016
Terrible
I would never recommend this place to anyone! The Dr. was so cold to my daughter. I don't know how she is still in business. The staff looks miserable, she treats them and her patients like garbage. It seems like all she cares about is seeing as many patients in 2 hours as possible. I can't believe they have someone like her running that place in a children's hospital.

May 18th, 2016
Worst Dr!!!!
Dr Duarte is the worst dermatologist and should not be practicing medicine! Horrible experience, horrible bedside manner with my child, cold, rude, wrong diagnosis, egomaniac.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry you feel this way. Patient care and satisfaction are my top priorities. Therefore, if you would please call my office as your concerns really matter to me, and I would like to discuss them with you personally. Warm regards, Dr. Duarte

May 4th, 2016
Terrible doctor...wouldn't recommend to my enemy
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you feel this way. Please call my office if you would like to speak with me about your concerns. I am here to help! Regards, Dr. Duarte

February 1st, 2016
NEVER AGAIN!
I waited months and hours to see Dr. Duarte for a 5 minute appointment, staff was incredibly rude at that. horrible bed side manners from doctor, she treats her staff like garbage, how could I think she would actually care about my sons condition? I'll' make sure everyone knows how terrible of a doctor she is.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments. I take your concerns very seriously. I am very disappointed that you were left with this impression, as patient care and satisfaction are my top priorities. Please call me at the office. I would be happy to discuss your concerns with you. Have a good day! Dr. Duarte

June 19th, 2015
Eczema is under control. Very happy!
Excellent. So happy that my child with severe eczema is now healed. Thank you Dr Duarte!

June 15th, 2015
Great staff and Pa's thank you for helping my child today.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive evaluation! We so appreciate great patients such as you!

June 11th, 2015
TERRIBLE!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you feel this way. Please call my office to give us more details, so we may better address your concerns. At the Children's Skin Center, patient care and satisfaction are our top priority! We hope to hear from you soon.

June 9th, 2015
Children's patient
It is incridible with your help i will fell good.Thank you Dr.AnaM.Duarte.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your positive review. We truly appreciate it!

May 18th, 2015
Dr Duarte was so very helpful with my son's severe acne! His self esteem was being affected and now after Accutane treatment he is back to being his usual happy and social self! Thank you!!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your very positive feedback! We value every patient relationship we have and love what we do. Thank you for being a valued patient!

May 5th, 2015
EXCELLENT CARE
I was treated for skin tightening with laser , the results are great. My skin felt like a baby. The Pa and staff are so helpful looking forward to my next laser . Highly recommended.

April 1st, 2015
excellent care and courteous staff

March 24th, 2015
Excellent Staff and Physician
Thank you so much for the care of my child and his treatment . He left the office smiling
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive review. We are committed to the highest quality of care for every patient. I am happy that we were able to help your child.