A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Fajardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Fajardo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fajardo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fajardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ana Fajardo practice?
Dr. Ana Fajardo practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.