A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Fajardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Fajardo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fajardo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Fajardo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana Fajardo practice?
- Dr. Ana Fajardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Fajardo practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.