A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Felix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Felix is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Felix, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felix graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Felix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- CMC Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana C G Felix MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ana C. Felix practice?
- Dr. Ana Felix has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Felix practices Neurology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Neurologists.