Dr. Ana Gomes DO Patient Reviews

December 2nd, 2016
Great Dentist
Friendly, Compassionate, Gentle

May 21st, 2016
Always enjoyed it there but lately I do not. Give you to anew Dr who knows nothing about you she changes your meds been on for 20yrs or more just need refills which she will not give you. Very unhappy AM thinking of getting anew Dr but it is such a hassle at 74 yrs old.

April 15th, 2014
Great doctor!
Dr. Gomes has been our family doctor for about 15 years. You could not ask for a better doctor or person. Because of that and scheduling though her availability is usually very limited. The new doctor there, Dr. Chu, is the only alternative for our 12 year old. Understanding Dr. Chu is a little difficult and her bedside manner as well as opinions need some tuning. If you are over 13 though the nurse practitioner NancyBadger is also phenomenal as is the other doctor Dr. Aversa. It really is upsetting to have to be looking for another doctor for our 12 year old due to availability as I trust Dr. Gomes beyond a doubt. She has been her doctor since infancy! She's kind, patient, caring . . .I cannot say enough nice things. The staff is ALWAYS helpful, professional and caring. I'm sad!

January 22nd, 2014
Missed Dx via Nurse Practioner
Most of the time she was unavailable and I saw the nurse practitioner. Years ago there was a CNP that I loved but she left and another one who reminded me of Pamela Anderson took her place. Ugh. I went complaining of fatigue- with Dr G's approval they wanted to send me to a sleep study. Went to a different dr. who Dx with Lyme's disease! WOw what a difference! Another time I asked for a not for temporary adjusted duty for work d/t a back sprain and she suggested I get a different job. SMH.

October 11th, 2011
Dedicated and a wonderful doctor who cares!
Dr. Gomes is one of the best doctors I have had a pleasure to know. Today, most of the doctors take care of money more than patients. Not Dr.Gomes! She patiently listens, and makes sure diagnosis,care and all problems are solved. Today it's hard to find doctors like that who care about patients and spend time with them. She is caring, dedicated and "a doctor from a heart!". I only wish she would be available more, but knowing how popular and wonderful she is I am not surprised getting an appointment with her is hard to do. If I had a chance to nominate her as the best doctor of this decade - I would do it in a heartbeat!!!!!