A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Grau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Grau is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Grau, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grau graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Grau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Magdalena Grau MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Grau practice?
- Dr. Ana Grau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ana Grau practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.