A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Grau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Grau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Grau, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grau graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Grau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans