A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Grau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Grau is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grau
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Grau, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grau graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Grau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Magdalena Grau MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Grau practice?
- Dr. Ana Grau has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Grau practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.