A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Hernandez-Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Hernandez-Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Hernandez-Schneider, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Schneider graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hernandez-Schneider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Hernandez-Schneider MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Hernandez-Schneider practice?
- Dr. Ana Hernandez-Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Hernandez-Schneider practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.