Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Very happy! show details Very happy!
by Marcia on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Ana has been my doctor for over 10 years and I'm always happy with the quality time and manner she has with me as a patient. She listens, explains things very well and shows that she truly cares about her patients.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by Lisa on Jun 10th, 2014

Excellent Doctor, I travel from Diamond Bar to see her, I don't mind waiting when u have a doctor who will sit & listen to everything u have to say, doesn't hesitate to send u to specialist when needed, gentle, caring, and very professional. 5 star rating from someone who has seen Manny many specialist but kept her as my primary for past 20 years

Rude staff! Endless appointments show details Rude staff! Endless appointments
Jul 17th, 2012

I would not recommend De Hernandez for several reasons. First her office staff is extremely rude! They put you on hold for several minutes and act as if you are interrupting their day. When they are able to schedule an appointment, they tell you they are "squeezing" you in. As if they are doing you a favor. The day of your Appt you will actually wait almost an hour until you see Dr. Hernandez. Dr Hernandez is notorious for having you schedule return visits for the same issue. 3 appts in one month is excessive! Why do you need separate dr visits for a physical, mammogram, XRay? So she can collect your visit fee! And dont forget, then you have to go get the exams, more time off from work, more time wasted. I suggest you save your time and money and find a doctor who doesn't make you wait and will answer all your questions and meet your needs the same day.

Grr! show details Grr!
Aug 23rd, 2011

I left Dr. Hernandez because she always makes me wait, and won't give simple test results by phone or mail. You have to make another appt. and pay to find out that your blood work is fine.

upsetting!!!! show details upsetting!!!!
by Percilla on Sep 28th, 2009

I really liked the Doctor but her front office was very rude! I couldnt even ask a simple question when calling without getting talked down to. I will be switching Doctors because of the front office. I have never felt so disrespected when talking to staff. It happend every time i called too. Very upsetting!