Dr. Ana Huaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ana Huaman?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Ana Huaman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017

You're in good hands here!

My visit turned out to be exceptional. The staff are very pleasant and professional. My eye history is complicated. Dr. Huaman gave me a great eye exam and lots of information and hope for the future. Then a mini-crisis occurred when my car battery died. My sister and 2 dogs were waiting out in the heat. Dr Huaman insisted they get inside. She went into action, commandeering jumper cables and personally getting the car started! How can a person be nicer than that? I'm so grateful to her as a doctor and as a human being. You're in good hands with her!

November 4th, 2016

HORRIBLE DOCTOR NEVER SEE THIS RUDE WOMEN

This doctor is overly rude and full of her self and doesn't listen. She treated me as If I was beneath her! Never wanted to hit a doctor until I talked with her!

May 3rd, 2016

Nope!

Absolutely awful! Stay the heck away from this practice. Like another yelper, I scheduled my appointment for a specific time. I arrived 15 minutes early and checked in with the expectation that I would be called in in about 15 to 25 minutes. I know Dr.'s have busy schedules and that some people require more time during an appointment than others, so I completely understand having to wait 10-25 minutes longer than your scheduled appointment, but OVER AN HOUR is unacceptable! Like most people, I don't live a life of leisure and work for my living, so I don't have the pleasure of waiting over an hour for a routine eye exam. The doctor was rude and extremely cold. She definitely lacks the people skills needed to be perceived as a caring doctor who is interested in the ocular health of her patients. She was unapologetic about the long wait and simply said " You can reschedule next time in the event of a delay." That's some great customer service right there! Additionally, she had to take a call and stepped out of the exam area. Again, I am realistic, I know Dr.'s need to take calls, but this was a long call. And an abusive call! I could hear Dr. Huaman rage on some poor soul on the other end of the line. I think belittling people over the phone when patients can hear is poor form for both medical professionals and just being a human. Life is too short to deal with such an unpleasant person, go somewhere else! Hope this review can save someone else from a bad experience. Also, I want to note that staff were very nice and are not at all to blame for Dr. Huaman's lack of character.

December 4th, 2015

Dr Anna Huanan is an opthamologist who also does eye exams, so you're getting an expert at an affordable price. She was very pleasant and kept havong my come back to make sure my prescription was good.

August 12th, 2015

She listens to what you say and considers it. I appreciate that.

February 25th, 2015

Dr. Huaman exemplifies the caring, compassionate physician. I greatly appreciate her kindness and thoroughness in addressing all patient concerns. I highly recommend her!

March 21st, 2017