A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiological & Lab Services
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana I Rodriguez MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana I. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ana Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.