Dr. Ana Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ana Rodriguez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor

My last visit with Dr. A. Rodriguez was excellent. She has excellent bed side manners, had questions that I had not even thought of. As a Lupus patient for more years than I care to remember, she always has my back. Great doctor, don't know what I would do without her.

March 23rd, 2013

Dr. Ana Rodriguez has been a God-sent. She has followed me through mysterious illnesses that left specialists unable to diagnose me. She is also honest and blunt. When I report or show her reports from other doctors such as the cardiologist who told me not to call him until my blood pressure was 200/100, she told me he was crazy and that I would be dead and never to see him again. How many other doctors would be so honest? She is fantastic! I've been going to her for eleven years and hope she does not ever retire!

June 18th, 2011

Dr Ana has great instinct and the education and experience to back it up!

I really am grateful for Dr Ana. I have a complicated chronic condition and although I see specialists for this condition, all my care is still coordinated through Dr Ana.She is intelligent, thoughtful and compassionate. The wait time is beyond ridiculous but when you get your time with her you will have her undivided attention. When I've had to go o the ER for care she always returns the hospitals calls quickly. On more then one occasion i've had the hospital staff comment on that.

August 14th, 2017