A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Kolansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolansky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolansky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolansky graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kolansky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana S Kolansky MD is a female Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ana S. Kolansky practice?
- Dr. Ana Kolansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Kolansky practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.