A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana A Kumar MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ana A. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ana Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Kumar practices Rheumatology near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Rheumatologists.