Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
 |  Excellent!!  |  show details
by Laura M. on May 23rd, 2014

What a pleasant experience!! Beautiful location and office, very friendly receptionist. I was greeted and taken care of by the very friendly and professional receptionist at the front desk. They send you your paperwork via email to fill out in advance, so that's already done when you get there. I saw Emily, the beautiful PA, for some ugly moles that I wanted to get checked. Emily was thorough, professional, explained all of my options, and she was very sweet, caring, and reassuring throughout the exam. She provided me with literature in order to help me make up my mind as to which tratment options I wanted to pursue. I highly recommend this dermatologist!!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

Dr. Rodriguez was excellent. Had problems with hands cracking for years. Within a couple of weeks they were cleared up. Staff was helpful. They gave me an estimate before performing a treatment and let me know what my portion was expected to be. Now that's service. Have hated it when other places just perform the treatment and later I get surprised with the bill.

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

While its tough to get an appointment with Dr R, everything else was better than I usually experience. They even have up to date reading material in the waiting room - But I didn't have a chance to read due to the quick wait time.

|  READ THIS!!  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2011

Really surprised by some of the negative reviews posted. I have been a patient of Dr. Rodriguez for over 10 years, have followed her through 3 different offices. Things I notice---she keeps the same staff (same nurse has been working me up for over 8 years!) so there is continuity, and she always spends time with me (I would estimate maybe 7 minutes face to face dr/patient time per visit). And this is regardless of what I am there for. I do have a history of skin cancer so she follows me closely, but I have also had cosmetic procedures (Botox and fillers) done at her office too. I have never left unhappy. She has a fantastic staff---I have seen her physician assistant as well who is also exceptional. I really feel bad about the reviews here. I think maybe it is competitors or someone with an axe to grind. I have sent countless friends to her and EVERYONE raves about her so I have to question the negatives on here. Please people---go once to judge for yourselves. She has been in our town for years and there is a reason she stays in business!! Support local San Marcos businesses!

|  See her first  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

You can tell she truly cares about her patients. She took her time and explained my condition and treatment in detail. I did what she said and had relief within days and continue to be symptom free. Her staff is very friendly as well. You may have to wait a bit because she spends time with her patients but it is well worth it.

|  Beware  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 12th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Ana could use a whole truckload of bedside manners. I`ve gone to see her multiple times in my life- at 14 with warts, at 25 with a rash, and...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Feb 10th, 2009

The only good thing about this doctor is her building. The staff at the front are nice, but the doctor reminds me of a mean school teacher! I felt unconfortable about the push to do cosmetic treatments and I felt like all she wanted was to get paid. One of the most non-compassionate doctors I've ever been to!

|  Painless Procedure  |  show details
by gloria e. at Judy`sBook on Dec 20th, 2005 on judysbook.com

I recently went to Dermatology & Skin Laser Center for hair removal. They offer 3 methods of Hair Removal. Laser, Intense Pulse Light, & electroloysis without needles. I opted for the laser, and had not one ounce of pain. Could be my pain...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com