Dr. Ana Rodriguez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ana Rodriguez?

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Always have loved Dr. Rodriquez/ she is the best.

Excellent!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

What a pleasant experience!! Beautiful location and office, very friendly receptionist. I was greeted and taken care of by the very friendly and professional receptionist at the front desk. They send you your paperwork via email to fill out in advance, so that's already done when you get there. I saw Emily, the beautiful PA, for some ugly moles that I wanted to get checked. Emily was thorough, professional, explained all of my options, and she was very sweet, caring, and reassuring throughout the exam. She provided me with literature in order to help me make up my mind as to which tratment options I wanted to pursue. I highly recommend this dermatologist!!

Great Experience

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Rodriguez was excellent. Had problems with hands cracking for years. Within a couple of weeks they were cleared up. Staff was helpful. They gave me an estimate before performing a treatment and let me know what my portion was expected to be. Now that's service. Have hated it when other places just perform the treatment and later I get surprised with the bill.

Posted on September 11th, 2011

While its tough to get an appointment with Dr R, everything else was better than I usually experience. They even have up to date reading material in the waiting room - But I didn't have a chance to read due to the quick wait time.

See her first

Posted on September 8th, 2011

You can tell she truly cares about her patients. She took her time and explained my condition and treatment in detail. I did what she said and had relief within days and continue to be symptom free. Her staff is very friendly as well. You may have to wait a bit because she spends time with her patients but it is well worth it.

Posted on February 10th, 2009

The only good thing about this doctor is her building. The staff at the front are nice, but the doctor reminds me of a mean school teacher! I felt unconfortable about the push to do cosmetic treatments and I felt like all she wanted was to get paid. One of the most non-compassionate doctors I've ever been to!

Posted on December 13th, 2016