A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Lamas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Lamas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Lamas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamas graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lamas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Lamas MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Lamas practice?
- Dr. Ana Lamas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Lamas practices Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Allergists.