A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Lamas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Lamas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Lamas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamas graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lamas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Lamas practice?
Dr. Ana Lamas practices Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Allergists.