Dr. Ana Lipson MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Winter Haven, FL

March 28th, 2016
Dr.Lipson is a very caring Physician.She is very attentive and listens when you speak and answer her questions.She is not in a hurry and spends the necessary time with you.Very caring person.

January 19th, 2016
Excellent Doctor. Has helped me with lower back pain and fibro pain.

May 25th, 2012
Very poorly run office
Waited over a month for appointment,they had all my information needed,then filled out their paperwork,few days before appt,said they do not accept my insurance,this was very unprofessional way to handle a patient. I stopped in the office to discuss this girl was rude and on the arrogant side,will never reccomend this office to anyone,besides lots of time lost have to start all over with another doctor.

April 23rd, 2011
Pain Managemennt
I have had Dr Lipson as my pain management doctor since 2004. She has provided excellent treatment for the sciatica in my lower left back, hip, knee and foot. She has terrific knowledge of her field and has helped me tremendously over the years. Being, there is no absolute cure for my pain, she makes it tolerable for me. She is open to discussion about different ideas about treatment and works to make my pain tolerable so I can exercise to keep my strength. Some days the pain is awful but for the most part it isn't and that's because of her excellent care. I recommend Dr. Lipson to anyone suffering from "chronic" pain. Thank you

March 11th, 2011
Wonderful she is so kind and is geniunely worried about you. Does everything she can to help solve the problem!

December 18th, 2010
Ethical, Professional, very kind
This is one of the most beautiful people I have ever worked with, she is not my physican but I have worked along side of her and she is great with her patients, very professional and has a wonderful and caring bedside manner. She spends time with her patients and really cares for them. She is very knowlegable. Not only is she beautiful exteriorly but she has a heart full of compassion and love and that is a very wonderful thing to have, and it is very hard to find in a person what is more a Physician these days. She has a family to care for which the children are very young and she manages to practice as a physican and be a mother as well, that in of itself is not easy to do, as we all know family is a very demanding job, but she does all in love and it can be revealed in her mannerisms and you can tell she really cares for others, Hands down not only a great physican but a human being, I would recommend her to anyone and she has my upmost respect!

April 15th, 2009
Her bedside manner the first visit can be a bit rough but as you see her during additional visits it improves.