A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Lopes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Lopes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Lopes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopes graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ana S. Lopes practice?
Dr. Ana Lopes practices Family Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Canyon Country Family Physicians.