A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Lopes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Lopes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Lopes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopes graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Sofia Lopes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana S. Lopes practice?
- Dr. Ana Lopes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ana Lopes practices Family Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Canyon Country Primary Care Doctors.