A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Lopes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Lopes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopes
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Lopes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopes graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Sofia Lopes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana S. Lopes practice?
- Dr. Ana Lopes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Lopes practices Family Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
See Canyon Country Primary Care Doctors.