A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Paez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Paez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Paez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Paez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Paez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Paez practice?
- Dr. Ana Paez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ana Paez practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pharr, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.