A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Rodriguez-Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Rodriguez-Diaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Diaz graduated from Univ De Valencia.
Dr. Rodriguez-Diaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Rodriguez-Diaz MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ana Rodriguez-Diaz practice?
- Dr. Ana Rodriguez-Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Rodriguez-Diaz practices Infectious Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Infectious Disease Doctors.