A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Sanchez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Sanchez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Sanchez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Sanchez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ana Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Ana Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Sanchez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.