Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ana Vidal
Dr. Ana Vidal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Miami, FL, with other offices in Texas City, TX and Coral Springs, FL (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Vidal is affiliated with Bethesda Heart Hospital, Kendall Regional Medical Center and Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Vidal has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ana Vidal has the following 3 specialties
- Perinatal Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ana Vidal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Miami, FL.