A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Macdowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Macdowell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macdowell
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macdowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Macdowell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macdowell graduated from Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Macdowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Luiza Macdowell MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ana L. Macdowell practice?
- Dr. Ana Macdowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Macdowell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Allergists and Fayetteville Pediatricians.