A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Macdowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Macdowell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macdowell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macdowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Macdowell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macdowell graduated from Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Macdowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Luiza Macdowell MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ana L. Macdowell practice?
- Dr. Ana Macdowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Macdowell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Allergists and Fayetteville Pediatricians.