Dr. Ana Macdowell MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
Wonderful Clinic
Dr. MacDowell is an awesome doctor. She is kind and compassionate. The office staff is a special group of caring professionals. They made us feel like family and my daughter was relaxed when she got her shot.

May 20th, 2015
Staff rudeness
I saw Dr Freccia regular he was always great but his office staff is rude and disrespectful; Trisha the office manager is the worst, always treating you rude and disrespectful and with no compassion. It is as you are always bothering them with any concern and you are always wrong they make no mistakes, I loved Dr Freccia but stop going just because of the office staff, Trishade it very clear that there is no above her you could complain too, so I just stop going to this doctor

March 18th, 2015
one staff members is always rude and grumpy
I call in 30 mins before I show up and the same person with the same nasty attitude is always answering the phone like I'm bothering her by calling like I was ask to do before each appointment. I get knots in my stomach every time I have to speak to her in person being she is the one that schedules the following appointments. I don't understand why she has a customer service job and isn't people friendly. I'm sure her coworkers must notice her nasty attitude.

September 27th, 2012
They don't care!!!!
They don't get back with you about appointments. They don't inform you about what is going on with you healthcare. When you call to check on things they act as though they are doing a great service to you. I even got "hung up on" by one of the office personnel.

July 11th, 2012
Wait time of over an hour and unable to get an appt quickly
Long appt wait timeHard to get appts

August 25th, 2014