Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  patient  |  show details
by anonymous on Sep 11th, 2014

DO NOT DO WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM. Dr. Apolton bullied me into "her" weight loss program with a nutritionist that is not employed by her. She charged me a very large fee for a 'weight loss clearance' that I did not even need in order to see this nutritionist. When I confronted her about it, she said I would get a refund and 6 months later, I have yet to receive one. She is extremely mean and all she wants is your money. DO NOT GO TO HER.

|  More interested in her personal life  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2014

Would not refer her to anyone I love! She spends a lot of time on the phone w/personal calls while you've been waiting, then berates you that you may have been late. She will then give you less time to make up for other patients. If you question her on a rather timely mistake that caused you to go to the hospital, she becomes combative. Dr. Apoltan is very forgetful, she doesn't remember to give you the prescriptions or send you send you on the tests she told you about, for what ever reason she may come up with. You may remember it after you leave because another appointment was trying to be made. She also makes appointments, rather than sending you to a doctor that might be better suited to handle the situation. I realize there are cases when you re required to see your primary doctor first, but not in all cases. I feel there are times when she is just looking for people to bring into her office, there have been several time when I have been called & told I had an appointment, when I had been just there, or really didn't have an appointment. I feel she is more concerned with her personal life and she should live that first & then maybe look into LATER someday, open another practice!

|  Self involved  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2014

More concerned with her own personal appointment making vs. the patient waiting in the room for their scheduled appointment & in turn blames patient for being late to again a scheduled appt. Combative!

|  splendid  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

This hasd been a very nice surprise ,The office is full of staff with enthusiasm,the doctor herself is a breath of frwesh air!She is interested,enthusiastic, upo to date,dynamic!The wonderful connection that is formed between the patient and the doctor is something you thought it does not exist anymore!She listens,is very compassionate,connects with you!Love it!

|  very nice office,great doctor,professional staff  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2012

I was treated by the doctor for a very critical problem,she diagnosed it very accurately,followed up on me very closely,I avoided hospitalisation because of her knowledge and great care.The staff got me in promptly,passed on info accurately.Great experience,my doctor and the office!

Apr 25th, 2012

the stuff is very kind called me back about my labs before i can call them, young dynamic, always follow through with refills

Jul 5th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Apoltan for years now. She has helped me to get back to good health through her follow-through and excellent care.

May 10th, 2011

combative when trying to discuss options especially if she disagrees, seems to be in a hurry and unable to discuss the problem at hand, relies on labs instead listening to the patients never able to discuss a separate problem other than the one she wishes to discuss. espect patient to obtain all referrals that they may need.

|  touches your soul  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2010

I am very touched by the fact feel her presence near me whene that SO many people identify with her almost as a friend.I went through a lot of recent family sickness and troble and she was there for me calling to see how I do,support me ,I think she is "tje perfect package"!

|  very thorough,very caring  |  show details
by j on Mar 6th, 2010

dr apoltan and I have known each other for a long time.I was sick on a weekend and she came for me in the office to see me.I never hear any bother in her tone when I call.She is very smart,she is very caring but people who jump from one doc to another will never get to know her the way we do.She goes to her patients funerals,is compassionate and warm.For me and my husband she is all I can wish for from a doctor

|  caring doc?  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2009

Caring until you question her decisions or refuse to have emergency surgery for a problem that can be resolved in a non invasive manner. She has convinced herself she is caring and tells you all about it, toots her own horn at every opportunity. But when the patient begins to realize she has prescribed a deadly medication combination, etc. she becomes combative!

|  she takes time with every single patient  |  show details
by Anonymous on Aug 8th, 2009 on doctor.com

up to date,listens,very caring

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Jun 6th, 2009

she really cares,that is the bottom line.You feel that she listens,tries to help,she is close to her patients

May 2nd, 2009

this is what my idea of a caring doc is