A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Onglao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Onglao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Onglao graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Onglao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Atascadero State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Nantes Onglao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Onglao practice?
- Dr. Ana Onglao has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Onglao practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.