Dr. Ana Maria Platon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2016
I had been a patient of Dr. Platon's for 3-4 years. I went in for my normal monthly appointment and was told out of the blue that I would no longer be a patient of Dr. Platons. Only reason given was accusation of using pain medicine she had not prescribed. I know this to be false as I could see my urinalysis results on my chart and it was normal. I don't know what her problem is except that I had refused to undergo shot injection points again because they cost too much and did no good. I guess I wasn't making enough profit for her so she let me go without a supply of meds to get me through until I could get another pain management Doctor. This is extremely dangerous and can even lead to death but Dr. Platon did not care. Just accused me of being an addict (which I'm not) and kicked me out of her prac

October 26th, 2016
If only I had listen....
Wow!! This Dr. has no compassion at all, she feels free to insult a patient directly in their face. Had I known that she was not weight friendly I would have not gone to her office. She, said everything except "STOP EATING FAT AZZ". I didn't realize that pain management is the glorified way to push drugs the legal way. I explain to Ana Maria that I didn't want to take any more pills, I explained to her what worked and she pointed out that her equipment could not hold me. Her equipment only supports 250 pounds’ tops. She told me that I needed to lose weight. She could have cared less about how I got to where I was at, all she wanted was to push her agenda. I am 53 years old and this Dr. felt the need to tell me that I was fat and that I needed to lose weight. She even had the audacity to throw in that she was needing to take off a few pounds. First, you aren't even an American citizen and you have the nerve to tell me that I'm fat, lazy, nasty and worthless. I asked her staff before I set the appointment about her being weight friendly, the staff assured me that all would be well, they lied had I known that this person would have had such terrible bed side manner I would have not gone to her. I would say that if you have an appointment with her and you are 251 cancel your appointment. Perhaps, the angels were warning me about putting drugs in my system, I don't need them. The sad part is this woman doesn't even know that she was speaking with a degree professional and that my life had fallen on hard times. Everyone is not called to be in the medical field. If it hadn't been for the nurse that was there I would have left. The nurse she was precious she obliviously has the place running. Dr. Ana, may you never have to succumb to having to be in pain, nor at the mercy of an inconsiderate physician.

October 13th, 2016
worse Dr. I've ever seen
I went to see this Dr. because I had Migraines, her assist talked me into doing a test and they would find out what was causing my pain.. I said yes, against my husbands wishes, and now I am deaf in one ear. She inserted 2 needles on my right side of my neck, then another 2 needles on the left side. As the last needle was inserted I felt the medicine go upwards and a swish sound. The next day I vomited for hours and hours and could not hear in my left ear. I was taken by rescue to Henry General on Eagles Landing Pkwy and had to been seen by an Ent specialist, Dr, Free. He wrote orders out for me to have steroids every 4 hours and since it did not help I had to go to his office I don't have to tell anymore but I did contact the Medical Board and they wrote me back and said she did nothing wrong. PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER DRS. I WOULD NOT WISH THIS ON ANYONE AND IT IS NOT REVERSABLE I AM DEAF ON THE LEFT EAR FOR LIFE!!! NOT A GOOD DR AT ALL.

August 30th, 2016
PATIENT
THIS DOCTOR IS DOING DOING NOTHING BUT RIPPING SENIOR CITIZENS OFF I HAVE 2 HERNIATED DISC I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS DOCTOR. SHE PUTS SHOTS IN MY BACK. I HURT MORE THAN EVER.THIS LADY IS GOING TO BE REPORTRD TO THE MEDICAL BOARD. BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND FACE BOOK, AS WELL AS WEB PAGE.

April 30th, 2016
Very Happy Patient!!!
Fantastic Doctor. She knows what she is doing. I had the worst pain in my back for years now and my regular doctor gave me some pain killers. That only helped for a couple hours at a time so I went back to him and he recommended her office. He said she would be able do diagnose and treat my pain the way it needs to be treated. He was very right, she had some options for me which I liked, They were not scary like surgery or anything like that which I was afraid of. She offered me a treatment for arthritis which I figured I had since I am in construction, so I took her advise and went with her recommended treatment. I could not be happier. I haven't felt this good in years!!! Thank you Dr. Platon!!!! I will be sending all my friends and family to her!

January 4th, 2016
I went deaf in one ear after a procedure Dr. Platon did in her office. She got away with it and is still in business, watch out people!

September 23rd, 2015
PATIENT
She's the best! show details She's the best!I I was in a very serious accident, had been seeing a doctor that is annually rated #1 in the Atlanta land area. I was recommended to Dr. Platon by a friend after. She has been such a blessing!!! She takes the time to really study your case, she is very compassionate, although highly rated herself she is very humble, and more than willing to research anything you bring to her. She has gone above and beyond my expectations. She is very rare in this business. She truly cares for hurting people. I have never written a review for anything ever, I just went to look up her number after going to an "expert" in a procedure that Dr.#1 called a nightmare, that should have been avoided. I am so looking forward to going back to someone who cares more about people than money.

August 6th, 2015
Interested in making money, not the patient.
I show up at least 15 minutes before appointments and wait 20-45 minutes to go back in a room where I wait another 15-30 minutes to see the Dr(Platon). I have received injections where the bring in an ultrasound machine but do not use it, have had scripts written with errors on it and could not be filled, forcing me to drive all the way back to her office to wait 30-45 minutes just to have them address their error. The have incorrectly written quantities for medication and then will not write an additional script to correct the mistake but want you to come back at their conveninence as a walk in, get charged a walk in fee and then wait a LONG time just to get seen. As pleasant as she appears to be, she and her staff which are RUDE to the customer, just don't cut it. Any professional that has a voice mail box that is too full to leave message and an office clerk that talks over the top of you and drops you should be severely questioned. Find another doctor if at all possible.

May 14th, 2015
Absolutely horrific doctor.

November 5th, 2014
Phenomenal Physician. She is absolutely the most knowledgeable physician i know.

February 19th, 2014
Continuous disappointment.
I can't begin to explain why I continue to make appointments with this office. Month after month my I leave this office determined to make it my last visit. The typical wait time is 45 minutes in the waiting room, 25 minutes in the patient room, and 3 (not a typing error...3) minutes with the Dr. On several occasions, I have had the Dr. pick up my chart and walk out of the room without bringing closure to discussions or questions regarding my treatment. There is 1 restroom, which is for men and women, that is located in the waiting room. This restroom is used by EVERYONE as they are subjected to their urine test. In a drug seeking environment, enforcement of policy is expected. However, my experience with this Dr. is that NO consideration or common sense discretion is applied to patients. History, longevity of treatment, and overall review of compliance should clearly indicate those who are abusing medications. It won't happen at this office, and I've found it nearly impossible to get a return call to get a clear answer if I need consideration of an exception...and I'm not referring to an early refill. I'm under the care of 5 physicians at this time. This is the only Dr. that I have any difficulties with in regards to a partnership in my care. Maybe all Pain Mgmt. offices have this environment. I personally doubt it, but shame on me for not being assertive and making a change.

January 3rd, 2014
This doctor only wants to put injections into your back and when you say no she will terminate you from her practice. It took 3 weeks to get a copy of my file sent to another doctor. The average wait time is 2 hours. Dr Platon is rude and does not even make eye contact with the patients.