Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ana Bensaci
Dr. Ana Bensaci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, MA, with another office in Stoneham, MA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bensaci is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital, Carney Hospital and HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ana Bensaci has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ana Bensaci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, MA.
Dr. Yahya Argobi
Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Salem, MA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Edmund Folefac
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Salem, MA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Smita Jha
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Salem, MA 0.01 mi8