Dr. Ana Mercau MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2015
Great Doctor
I really like Dr. Mercau she is very kind and nice to my brothers. They both are her patients . She takes time to hear what they are saying. Her staff is wonderful. They are all very nice and easy to deal with.

June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Mercau is wonderful
Dr. Mercau has been my family Dr. for years... She is wonderful, as is her staff. She was my parents physician, and now mine and my daughter's. She is sweet, caring and spot on in her diagnosis... She spends time with her patients and cares about them... I hope she never retires.

January 12th, 2015
I have found Dr. Mercau to be extremely knowledgeable. She is very kind and caring. My wife and I both have been impressed with her expertise in the medical field.

December 31st, 2014
unhappy patient
She was hard to see.She was always either sick or out of town. Not a good Dr. by any means

July 31st, 2014
WORST DOCTOR EVER
The minute she came into the room she started judging me cause I have tattoos.....her statement was....."You shouldn't get tattoos cause you will get hepatitis and die!"....Then from there I spent the next hour with her criticizing me for each and every thing I do...."You shouldn't get tattoos.....You shouldn't smoke...You should go to a psychiatric clinic....You are lying to me about this or that (WHICH I DIDN'T LIE ABOUT A THING!!!) ....You need to do this...You need to do that...(Which had nothing to do with health issues)....Why is this woman getting into my personal business??? What does my dead parents have to do with my torn ham string???? This is the worst doctor ever and unless you LIKE getting condemned and judged about every last thing that is going on in your medical AND PERSONAL life I would not suggest going to this QUACK! I think she has mental issues and control issues. TRUST ME.....FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!!!!

June 23rd, 2017