A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Montoya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Montoya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Montoya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Teresa Montoya MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana T. Montoya practice?
- Dr. Ana Montoya has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ana Montoya practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.