A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Muphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Muphy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muphy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Muphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 27 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ana A. Muphy practice?
Dr. Ana Muphy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Evans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.