A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Muphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Muphy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muphy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Muphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical College of GA Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Alvarez Muphy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ana A. Muphy practice?
- Dr. Ana Muphy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ana Muphy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Evans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.