A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Muphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muphy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Muphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Muphy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muphy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Muphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Alvarez Muphy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ana A. Muphy practice?
- Dr. Ana Muphy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ana Muphy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Evans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.