Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ana Muphy
Dr. Ana Muphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Evans, GA (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Muphy is affiliated with Mcg Health, Inc, Childrens Healthcare at Egleston and Medical College of GA Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ana Muphy has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ana Muphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. Erin Latif
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Augusta, GA 0 mi15
Dr. Paul Mcdonough
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Augusta, GA 0 mi57
Dr. Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Augusta, GA 0 mi14