inactive

Ana C Oquendo MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 4 reviews

March 23rd, 2015
She is the best Dr. I have seen. She saved my life! She is caring and will spend the time needed with you.

May 18th, 2012
Dr. Ana Oquendo Is Incompetent and Unprofessional
The symptoms I came to Dr. Ana Oquendo with were fatigue, crippling pain in the right side of my back, and a lump protruding from my abdomen. She insisted these problems were caused by my weight, and even when repeated testing showed I had a low-grade infection, she refused to take my symptoms seriously. Eventually, I ended up in the ER with gallstones, and had to have my gallbladder removed.

July 12th, 2010
On my few visits, I was diagnosed with something different each time. I finally found a new doctor who gave me an accurate diagnoses.

November 8th, 2009
Best Dr. Ever
Dr. Oquendo saved my life. I walked in her office as a rep. She looked at me and asked to make an appointment. She did not know any of my history. I was very sick. She is the only Dr. that ran the proper test to find out what was wrong with me. Dr. Oquendo spends a lot of time with going over test results making sure you know what is going on and what you need to do. This is a long story made short. Dr. spent a lot of time with me and I was able to recover. I love her and her staff. They are the best.