A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Ozdoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Ozdoba, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozdoba graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ozdoba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana R Ozdoba MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ana R. Ozdoba practice?
- Dr. Ana Ozdoba has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Ozdoba practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.