A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Pacheco-Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Pacheco-Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Pacheco-Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco-Clark graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pacheco-Clark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana L Pacheco-Clark MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana L. Pacheco-Clark practice?
- Dr. Ana Pacheco-Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ana Pacheco-Clark practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Santa Rosa Primary Care Doctors.