Dr. Ana Palhete Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ana Palhete?

December 28th, 2016

good doctor

hard to contact the office

January 5th, 2016

doctor Palhete is a superb doctor...!

May 4th, 2013

Shes a nice person.A good dr she explain everything for me one of the best Dr in Bridgeport

April 5th, 2013

Mrs

I think she is one of a kind , she spend time with her clients , she is very good doctor , she is my doctor, she is my daughters daughter and now she is my husband doctor , i was in hospital ER and she make sure i was taking care , if i call her in 5 or 10 minutes she calls me back , she is one of the best , so far in 19 years my experience with doctor was not the best until i went to Dr. Palhete . Thank you Dr. Ana Maria Palhete for taking such a good care of my family and Yes i like bible it doesn't bother me at all , we all need some guidance and i have that in you . Thank you. I recommend Dr Palhete she is great

May 16th, 2012

I just got home from Dr Palhete's office. I am a first time patient. She is AWESOME!! I cannot say enough good things about her. She will be my doctor for a long time to come.

August 23rd, 2011

A Good Doctor

I like the way that dra. Palhete treat her patients. I love to see that she have her child in her office all the time. She is a caring person and very well understanding also. She is a good doctor that I would like to have for the rest of my life.

July 2nd, 2010

I have had and keep having great experiences with Dr. Palhete. She's a fantastic and caring physician who cares about the ENTIRE person... The below statement about having her kids in the office-We should CELEBRATE the fact that she wants to be a professional and a MOTHER too (she could easily drop off at a day care but rather care for the children she brings into this world). Always get seen on time and gets me feeling good in no time. Thank you Dr. Palhete for all your service.

April 29th, 2010

Find someone else....

She has her children with her in the office. Constantly she would leave you in the room for very long periods of time so she can tend to her kids, if not she will leave you so she can speak with someone on the phone. Very unprofessional. Also, instead of giving proper advice and be understandable of your situation, she would constantly bring up praying to god, abstinence (if your not married) and reading the bible. She spent about 4 hours with me, and all she diagnosed with was what I already knew and of course the religion aspects. I spent less than 30mins with another dr and she was able to figure what the problem was. Now I'm getting much better thanks to the new Dr. Don't waste your time with Pahlete. Find someone else...

September 16th, 2009

Patient

Dr. Ana M Palhete was completely through in my healthcare. Her receptionist is always courteous. It is rare to find a medical Doctor comitted to the spiritual well being.

April 22nd, 2009

Dr. Palhete was very thorough with my care. She spent two hours with me, answered all my questions, and touched all bases with me as far as my mental and physical health goes...I would recommend her to anyone.

January 15th, 2017